We notice what our customers are excited about and we love hearing about the SunFlour recipes they’re enjoying. Here are the top 10 customer favorites for summer. Not surprisingly, some are the ‘oldies but goodies’ and some new recipes made the list too!
All of them are low carb, gluten free and nut free.
There are from-scratch SunFlour keto versions for each of the recipes that also may call for one of our SunFlour-based mixes.
The Top 10 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1. Brownie Pizza. A hit at any celebration, but extra cool for a summer gathering! This has been our #1 customer favorite for years and it’s no surprise why. It’s clean, bright and bursting with fruit flavor. And with Brownie and Pizza in the name, what could be better? (A large SunFlour Chocolate Chip Cookie works fantastically as the base if you want a vegan or less chocolatey option.)
2. Our new Strawberries & Cream SunFlour Biscuits quickly climbed near the top of the list! It’s no wonder because ripe strawberries are a delicious low carb fruit that go well with our tender and moist biscuits. Serve them like a simple and elegant bakery dessert, piled high diner-style or in a dessert cup with all the layers!
3. Citrusy things are refreshing and bright like the summer sun! Our easy-to-make Lemon Glazed Donuts got some real customer buzz! SunFlour donuts are a totally indulgent-feeling high protein breakfast or snack that so many of our customers (young and old) enjoy.
4. Our Brownie Fruit Kabobs make a perfect summer BBQ dessert with no plate required! These kabobs are fun, easy to make, and delicious with whatever fresh fruit you love.
5. Something about seafood gives us vacation vibes. So we understand why SunFlour Crab Cakes and our new SunFlour Salmon Cakes made the list with a tie. Both are easy to make at home, have loads of flavor, a soft inside with crunchy exterior, and are packed with protein. Keep your vacay going just a little bit longer with these!
6. Spicy BBQ SunFlour Breaded Broccoli & Cauliflower Bites have been a hit with some of our families for awhile and this summer was no exception. They’re tasty, easy and filling enough to be a meal! Our customers are enjoying other SunFlour Breaded Veggies this summer, too… like our new SunFlour Encrusted Eggplant recipes!
7. Summer is berry season! So it’s no surprise that our new Raspberry Chocolate Muffin recipes were popular along with our classic Lemon Blueberry Muffin recipes. Both are bursting with flavor and just the right amount of sweetness!
8. Our Classic SunFlour Veggie Burgers are the perfect nod to summer. Fresh and filling with 25% more protein than a hamburger! But you don’t have to be vegan to love them. They’re delicious in a lettuce wrap, with our SunFlour Focaccia Buns, or on a 90-second Keto SunFlour Bun (another recipe that was a contender for the top 10).
9. One of our newest recipes, SunFlour Zucchini Pancakes, was an immediate win with many of our customers. Super easy and with great flavor, these will remind you of potato pancakes without the nightshade or all the carbs! The perfect way to use up that fresh garden zucchini.
10. Ice Cream Sandwiches. Nothing says summer like ice cream! Use Our Brownie Mix or SunFlour to make chocolate cookie ice cream sandwiches. Need another reason to eat chocolate chip cookies? Pack your favorite ice cream between those cookies instead!
Wondering what made #11 on the list?
It was a tie for couple of our latest fresh peach recipe ideas! Our new Cinnamony Baked Peach SunFlour Waffles recipe is a really delicious twist on waffles. It’s as close to peach pie as you can get without as much work! Peaches & Cream Waffles are even easier! Just use a dollop of cream sweetened as you like and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top of SunFlour Waffles. (You can use our mix or SunFlour recipes for either of these delectable creations!)
Photo credit: Thankyou to Karen Sherwood of Nutritious Yogi for the beautiful SunFlour Waffles Peaches & Cream photo and recipe idea!
It’s not a surprise that our waffles made the list as they are a customer favorite year round! Fresh peaches and cream make it super summery and so scrumptious. These are surely recipes to enjoy while you can!