Whether you’re having a huge BBQ bash or something simple with family, we’ve got a quick, easy and fun dessert idea…
There’s nothing like a good kabob. Brownie Fruit Kabobs, that is!
Making brownie bites is really simple with our Brownie Mix or SunFlour and you can freeze them if you like to prep ahead.
YIELDS: 36-40 bite sized brownies (12-13 kabobs)
- Follow the directions on the SunFlour Brownie Mix bag for preparation of the brownie batter (optional: add chocolate chips; use egg substitute for vegan option).
- Fill oil-sprayed mini muffin receptacles to 80%.
- Bake at 325 degrees (vs. 350) for 20 minutes.
- Let cool a few minutes then transfer to cooling rack. Brownie bites may be frozen and will stay fresh that way for a long time!
- Skewer fresh or frozen brownie bites and fruit.
- Drizzle melted chocolate chips on top, frost with SunFlour frosting or leave them bare.
For a patriotic look, use blueberries and strawberries and drizzle with white chocolate or serve on a white plate.
You can serve these skewers frozen and they are delish and completely refreshing!
Want to make it from scratch with SunFlour?
Use the SunFlour Keto Brownie recipe instead of the mix (see printable version below).