Yields: 1, 9″ pie (see macros below)
For Chocolate Crust:
1 cup SunFlour®
¼ cup cocoa powder
¼ cup of your favorite sweetener
¼ cup coconut oil
1 Tbsp water
For Peanut Butter Filling:
¾ cup creamy peanut butter, no sugar added (can sub with sunflower seed butter)
7 oz. vegan cream cheese (we like Violife; you can also use regular cream cheese)
1 cup coconut cream
½ cup of your favorite sweetener
¼ tsp vanilla extract
For Chocolate Drizzle:
¼ cup zero sugar chocolate chips
1 Tbsp coconut oil
Directions for Chocolate Crust
1. Mix crust ingredients and bring together to form a ball.
2. Press out into a greased pie dish to form the pie shell.
Directions for Peanut Butter Filling
1. Using mixer to beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese and coconut cream until it resembles a mousse consistency.
2. Add vanilla and sweetener and mix until smooth.
3. Fill pie shell and freeze 4 hours.
Directions for Chocolate Drizzle
1. Combine ingredients and melt in microwave.
2. Drizzle over pie once it’s frozen.
3. Let the pie thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours before slicing if you want more of a traditional creamy pie vs. ice cream texture.
1 Serving = 1/12th of pie
Net Carbs = 6g (Carbs = 9g – Fiber = 3g)
Download or print Keto No-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie recipe here:
You might also like to try our Keto Coconut Custard Pie!
Leave a Reply