Yields: 8 meal-sized Muffins
1 bag (400g) SunFlour Muffin Mix
½ tsp ground cinnamon
3 large eggs
1 Tbsp melted butter or oil
½ cup non-dairy milk
½ cup shredded zucchini
½ cup diced apples
3/4 cup of a mix of sunflower and pumpkin seeds
optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix 1 bag SunFlour Muffin Mix and cinnamon.
3. In a smaller bowl, combine the wet ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
4. Fold in diced apples and the seeds to the mixture (save some seeds for the muffin tops).
5. Add wet ingredients to dry mix. Stir with spatula until completely incorporated.
6. Divide batter equally into 8 paper lined muffin tins (the muffin papers are important as they provide a structure for the batter to rise. Skipping them leads to flatter, more dense muffins). Top muffins with seeds.
7. Optional: For bakery finish & extra sweetness, sprinkle top with coconut palm sugar, turbinado sugar or streusel topping (see streusel topping recipe).
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
9. Let cool, remove from pan to cooling rack. Enjoy!
Want to bake from scratch using SunFlour or need to be Keto?
Find Keto Morning Glory Muffin recipe using SunFlour here.