*Keto *Low Carb *High Protein *Grain Free *Gluten Free *Nut Free
Here’s a delicious muffin recipe you can easily make from-scratch using SunFlour or our Muffin Mix. This is the keto SunFlour version but you can also find the link below for how to make it with our mix.
Yield: 8 muffins (75g) *see macros below
2 cups (200g) SunFlour
¼ cup Bocha Sweet (or your favorite low glycemic sweetener)
1½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
¾ cup of a mix of pumpkin & sunflower seeds
3 large eggs (or 4 medium)
½ cup sheep yogurt (you can sub sour cream)
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup chopped apple
½ cup shredded zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Whisk eggs until frothy and increase in volume (a few minutes).
3) Add wet ingredients and mix until blended.
4) Add dry ingredients (save some seeds for topping the muffin). Mix until blended.
5) Fill batter into 8 paper muffin liners and add the some of the seeds to the top.
6) Bake 30-35 min or until firm and browned (you can do extra 3 min. on convection to get beautiful browning).
7) Cool in pan for a 10 minutes then transfer muffins to cooling rack. Sprinkle with cinnamon once cool. Enjoy! (Store loosely covered at room temperature for a few days or, they freeze and thaw really well).
1 serving = 1 Muffin (73g)
4.8g net carbs (9.4g carbs – 4.6g fiber)
Don’t have time for “from-scratch baking?”
We don’t always have the time, either!
Whether you make it from scratch with SunFlour, or use our SunFlour-based mix, you are sure to love these muffins!!!
Print or download the Keto Morning Glory Muffin Recipe here:
Copyright Think.Eat.Live. Foods, 2020. All rights reserved.