*Keto *Low Carb *High Protein *Grain Free *Gluten Free *Nut Free
2 Tbsp melted butter
3 large eggs (or 4 medium)
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1 package cream cheese (3oz)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Whisk eggs until frothy and they increase in volume (a few minutes).
3) Add pumpkin puree, vanilla and melted butter. Mix until blended.
4) Add dry ingredients and mix until blended.
5) Fill batter into 8 paper muffin liners (don’t skip these as the batter needs them to cling to for proper rising)
6) Press 1 heaping tablespoon of cream cheese into the center of each muffin (90% submerged).
7) Bake 35 min until firm to touch. Cool in pan for a few minutes then transfer muffins to cooling rack. Enjoy! (Store loosely covered at room temperature for a few days or, they freeze and thaw really well).
1 serving = 1 muffin (80g)
4g net carbs (8g carbs – 4g fiber)
Don’t have time for ‘from-scratch’ baking?
We don’t always have the time, either!
That is why we created our baking mixes. Our low carb, gluten free SunFlour Pancake & Waffle Mix and SunFlour Muffin Mix are so darn good you won’t believe it. Click here for a pumpkin muffin recipe using our pancake mix. Click here for a pumpkin muffin recipe using our muffin mix. Both recipes can be adapted easily to make pumpkin cream cheese muffins!
Whether you make it from scratch with SunFlour, or use our SunFlour-based mixes, you are sure to love these delicious muffins!!!
Download or print the Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese recipe here:
Copyright Think.Eat.Live. Foods, 2020. All rights reserved.