*Keto *Low Carb *High Protein *Grain Free *Gluten Free *Nut Free
Well, we can’t blame them. We are all in when it comes to finding more ways to get muffins out of the oven! Especially when the muffins are:
🌻 Keto–only 3.5 net carbs!
🌻 Packed with protein, fiber, healthy fats, essential vitamins and minerals too!
Yield: 8 muffins (75g) *see macros below
2 cups (200g) SunFlour
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
3 large eggs (or 4 medium)
1/2 cup sheep yogurt (you can sub sour cream)
1/4 cup Bocha Sweet (or your favorite low glycemic sweetener)
1 tsp vanilla extract
optional: 1/4 tsp cloves, powdered sweetener to sprinkle on top
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Whisk eggs until frothy and increase in volume (a few minutes).
3) Add wet ingredients and mix until blended.
4) Add dry ingredients and mix until blended.
5) Fill batter into 8 paper muffin liners (the liners are needed for the muffins to rise properly)
6) Bake 25 min or until lightly browned (you can try an extra few min. on convection to get a beautiful browning).
7) Cool in pan for 10 minutes then transfer to cooling rack. Sprinkle with powdered sweetener once cool. Enjoy! Freeze extras.
1 serving = 1 Muffin (75g)
3.5g net carbs (7.5g carbs – 4g fiber)
Don’t have time for “from-scratch baking?”
We don’t always have the time, either!
That is why we created our baking mixes. Our low carb, gluten free Muffin Mix is so darn good you won’t believe it. You can easily adapt this recipe to use the Muffin Mix (the only dry ingredients you would need are SunFlour Muffin Mix, cinnamon and cloves). Or, check out the Apple Cinnamon (Walnut) Muffin recipe using Muffin Mix.
Whether you make it from scratch with SunFlour, or use our SunFlour-based mix, you are sure to love these muffins!!!
Download or print the Keto Cinnamon Spice recipe here:
Copyright Think.Eat.Live. Foods, 2020. All rights reserved.