Don’t have time to bake? This recipe is done from start to finish within 5 minutes and only 90 seconds in the microwave!
We love this fast, easy and delicious recipe created by the Try It Diet Sisters! Here’s what they have to say: SunFlour has such a mild flavoring, that it blends in with any food, and it actually turns the ‘bread’ into a soft, spongy roll, the perfect chewy texture. The kids would prefer to eat this low carb bread than regular, store-bought gluten-free bread. So YAY!
Ingredients (yields one large sandwich bun)
3 heaping Tbsps SunFlour (we use ¼ c or 40g)
1 tsp baking powder
dash of salt
1 Tbsp melted butter (we use 2 Tbsp)
1 large egg
Optional for topping: Sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, etc
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt 1 Tbsp of butter (Try It Diet Sisters recommend small kid bowls from Ikea as they are the perfect size and shape. We have tried mini round pyrex bowls and wide based mugs and those work well too!).
2. Whisk one large egg into the butter until it’s mixed well. Add SunFlour and baking powder, with a dash of salt. Whisk together again until it’s well mixed and the dough is almost foamy. Optional: add toppings
3. Cook in microwave for 90 seconds.
4. Let cool for 30 seconds, flip the bowl over onto a plate and the 90 second bread should fall right out. Cut in half, then add sandwich ingredients, and enjoy!
- Each recipe yields one bun.
Each bun contains:
- 4g net carbs (9g carbs-5g fiber)
Want to bake your SunFlour Bread in the oven instead?
Click here for the recipe.
Download or print the 90 Second Keto Bread recipe here:
Copyright Think.Eat.Live. Foods, 2020. All rights reserved.