Bread Recipe (18 slices/loaf, 1/2″ thick) *see macros below
3 cups SunFlour (one bag)
3/4 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 stick butter (melted, but not clarified)
Optional for topping: Sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, etc
1. Mix dry ingredients.
2. Mix wet ingredients.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
4. Place in parchment paper-lined 9X5 metal bread pan
5. Optional: Press sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, etc. onto the top of the loaf
6. Bake at 355 degrees in convection oven for 45 minutes (or 375 degrees in a conventional oven for approximately the same time)
7. Cool for 45 minutes (let cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes and the remainder of the time on a cooling rack).
8. Slice and enjoy! This bread stores well in the refrigerator for several days and freezes well.
1 serving = 1 slice = 2 net carbs
Each slice has:
2g net carbs (5g carbs -3g fiber)
Don’t need to be as strict with carbs but looking for a healthier gluten free bread? Try SunFlour Focaccia Bread! It makes excellent buns, sandwich bread and traditional loaves.
Copyright Think.Eat.Live. Foods, 2020. All rights reserved.