Yields: 4-6 servings
1 bag of your favorite frozen Sweet Potato Fries (or 2-3 large potatoes, freshly peeled and cut into strips)
1 cup SunFlour
2 eggs (or your favorite egg substitute or coconut milk)
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
optional: chopped parsley
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. If you’re making the fries from scratch, peel and cut the potatoes into strips of desired size. Let them sit in a cold bath for 30 minutes to remove some of the starch, then pat dry. Set aside.
3. Mix SunFlour, seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a medium bowl.
4. Whisk eggs together in a small bowl.
5. Dredge potato strips (fresh or frozen) in eggs. Then, coat completely in the SunFlour mixture.
6. Transfer fries to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 10 minutes on each side (or until your desired level of crispiness)
8. Sprinkle chopped parsley on finished fries. Serve and enjoy in your favorite dip!
*To make chia egg: mix broth and chia together and let stand for 5 minutes