Yields: 4-6 servings
1 bag of your favorite frozen French Fries (or 2-3 large potatoes) freshly peeled and cut potato strips)
1 cup SunFlour
2 eggs (or your favorite egg substitute or coconut milk)
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
optional: chopped parsley
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. If you’re making the fries from scratch, peel and cut the potatoes into strips of desired size. Let them sit in a cold bath for 30 minutes to remove some of the starch, then pat dry. Set aside.
3. Mix SunFlour, seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a medium bowl.
4. Whisk eggs together in a small bowl.
5. Dredge potato strips (fresh or frozen) in eggs. Then, coat completely in the SunFlour mixture.
6. Transfer fries to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 10 minutes on each side.
8. Sprinkle chopped parsley on finished fries. Serve and enjoy in your favorite dip!
*To make chia egg: mix broth and chia together and let stand for 5 minutes