Yields: 4-6 servings
16 oz. chicken
2 cups SunFlour
4 eggs (or coconut milk or chia eggs -1/4 c veggie broth/water + 2 tsp chia seeds)*
2 Tbsp Old Bay or poultry seasoning or Italian seasoning
1/2 Tbsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a paper towel, pat each protein portion dry and cut thawed or fresh chicken portions into bite-size pieces.
3. Mix SunFlour, seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a medium bowl.
4. Whisk eggs together in a small bowl.
5. Dredge each protein portion in eggs. Then, coat completely in the SunFlour mixture.
6. Transfer chicken bites to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake in oven until golden brown and fully cooked through, about 25-30 minutes until internal temp reaches 165+ (or, pan fry).
8. Serve and enjoy.
*To make chia egg: mix broth and chia together and let stand for 5 minutes