Yields: 4-8 servings
3-4 cups fresh green beans
1 cup SunFlour
2 eggs (or your favorite egg substitute or coconut milk)
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut off any stems and, if recently rinsed, pat dry using a paper towel.
3. Mix SunFlour, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a medium bowl.
4. Whisk eggs together in a small bowl.
5. Dredge each individual green beans in the eggs. Then coat completely in the SunFlour mixture.
6. Transfer coated green beans to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake in the oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy on their own or in your favorite dip!