Yields: 8 meal-sized Muffins
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix 1 bag of Think.Eat.Live. Muffin Mix and 1 tsp cinnamon
2. In a smaller bowl, place the following wet ingredients and combine until thoroughly mixed:
3 large eggs
1 Tbsp melted butter or oil
½ cup non-dairy milk
optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract
add these last: 100g (about 1.5 -2 apples) diced into unpeeled 1/2” cubes
3. Add wet ingredients to dry mix. Optional: add 1/2 cup walnuts. Stir with spatula until completely incorporated
4. Divide batter equally into 8 paper lined muffin tins (the muffin papers are important as they provide a structure for the batter to rise. Skipping them leads to flatter, more dense muffins).
5. Optional: For bakery finish & extra sweetness, sprinke top with coconut palm sugar, turbinado sugar or streusel topping (see streusel topping recipe). Shown above is a dusting of cinnamon with a drip of melted butter and thinly sliced apple pieces fanned out on top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top