1 bag SunPower Bar Mix
Toppings of your choice–sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, chocolate chunks, shaved coconut, cocoa powder & coconut palm sugar mixture, walnuts, etc.
2 Tbsp. sunflower seed butter (or nut butter if you prefer)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Whisk eggs & sunflower seed butter together.
3) Fold in bag of SunPower Bar Mix
4) Scoop dough and roll into bite sized balls. Roll in your favorite toppings for taste and nutrition
5) Bake for 12 minutes (or longer if you want them crispier).
7) Leave on cookie sheet for a few minutes then move to cooling rack– Enjoy!