1 bag SunPower Bar Mix
Toppings of your choice–shaved coconut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, chocolate chunks, cocoa powder/coconut palm sugar mixture, walnuts, etc.
2 Tbsp. sunflower seed or nut butter- we love My Coconut Kitchen’s Toasted Coconut coconut butter
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Whisk eggs & seed (or nut) butter together
3) Fold in bag of SunPower Bar Mix
4) Scoop dough and roll into bite sized balls. Roll in your favorite toppings for taste and nutrition.
5) Bake for 12 minutes (or longer if you want them crispier).
7) Leave on cookie sheet for a few minutes then move to cooling rack– Enjoy!