Yields: 8-12 servings
2 cups SunFlour
1/2 cup tapioca starch
1/2 cup potato starch
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground cinnamon
3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted (do not clarify)
3 cups zucchini, shredded
Optional: 1 cup raisins, 1 cup walnuts, 1 tsp vanilla
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, soak raisins in hot water for 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk the SunFlour, tapioca starch, potato starch, salt, baking powder, and spices together.
4. In a large bowl, whisk the sugar, eggs, and butter together. Mix in the zucchini, walnuts, and raisins.
5. Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet and stir to combine.
6. Pour batter into a loaf pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
7. Bake until center is firm and springs back when pressed, about 30 minutes.
8. Cool, serve, and enjoy!
Need to be keto?
Don’t have time for “from-scratch baking?”
We don’t always have the time, either!
That is why we created our baking mixes. Our low carb, gluten free Pancake & Waffle Mix and Muffin Mix are so darn good you won’t believe it. Click here for the recipe using our Pancake Mix. Click here for the recipe using our Muffin Mix.
Whether you make it from scratch with SunFlour, or use our SunFlour-based mixes, you are sure to love these Fall inspired bread and muffins!!!