Yields: 4-8 servings
2 zucchinis (or any veggie of your choice) *we love this with crispy green beans too!
1 cup SunFlour
2 eggs (or your favorite egg substitute or coconut milk)
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a chef knife, slice zucchini into 1/4 inch slices (rounds or sticks). Pat slices dry using a paper towel.
3. Mix SunFlour, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a medium bowl.
4. Whisk eggs together in a small bowl.
5. Dredge each individual zucchini slice in the eggs. Then coat completely in the SunFlour mixture.
6. Transfer zucchini slices to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake in the oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy on their own or in your favorite dip!
Serving size 3 strips = 55g
Net Carbs = 2.5g (Carbs= 5g – Fiber=2.5g)
You can use SunFlour as a breading in so many things! Check out these recipes: Crispy Breaded Green Beans, Spicy BBQ Broccoli & Cauliflower Bites, SunFlour Breaded Fish, SunFlour Breaded French Fries, SunFlour Breaded Sweet Potato Fries, SunFlour Breaded Chicken Bites