*Keto *Low Carb *Gluten Free *Grain Free *Nut Free *Vegan
Build your wrap with your favorite veggies, add SunFlour Veggie Balls, and drizzle with your favorite sauce!
Yields: 4-5, 8″ wraps
1 wrap (85g) = 10 net carbs (13g carbs – 3g fiber), 7g protein, 13g fat, 192 calories
2 cups SunFlour
½ cup tapioca starch
½ cup arrowroot starch
1 tsp salt
2 cups cold water
3 Tbsp grapeseed oil (or sunflower oil)
1. Whisk dry ingredients together in medium bowl
2. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and bring together with a mixing spatula until the batter is smooth (no lumps). *Tip: Start with 1½ cups of cold water and increase as you reach the desired consistency. The batter should be somewhat runny.
3. Heat large (10”) skillet to medium high and coat with about ½ tsp of oil. It’s important that the skillet it hot enough for proper cooking.
4. Pour about 2/3 cup of SunFlour Wrap batter into center of skillet and spread batter by lifting and tilting the pan so the batter runs to the edges (same process as making an omelet in a skillet). If the batter does not run to the edges easily, spread it by using the back of a spatula and pulling batter to edges. The spread does not have to be perfectly round.
** Tip: If batter is hard to spread, you can still add a little more water (1Tbsp) to the batter. It is important it’s not too thick as the wrap won’t cook through properly. If your batter seems too runny, let it sit for a few minutes before using. That will thicken it up a bit.
5. Cook for about 3 minutes, then flip and cook 3 more minutes. A test that it is cooking properly is that it browns in some spots on both the top and bottom.
6. Place cooked wrap on a cooling rack and repeat the process. Subsequent wraps are usually easier to do as the skillet gets hotter. You may have to add additional oil to the pan.
You can easily make SunFlour Chips with your leftover wraps!