*Keto *Gluten Free *Grain Free *Vegan
*Meatless alternative with 25% more protein than meat!
2 cups SunFlour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp. black pepper
¼ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp cumin
4 eggs or chia eggs (1/4 c veggie broth/water + 2 tsp chia seeds)*
2 Tbsp ketchup
1 cup chopped kale
½ cup chopped sweet potato
Optional: In place of the kale & sweet potato, add 1½ cups any other chopped vegetables for color, taste & texture
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large bowl, blend or mix eggs, ketchup and spices together.
- Using a spatula, combine SunFlour with the above mixture
- Mix in the chopped veggies
- Bake in oiled pan at 375 for 40-45 minutes until firm
- Cool 5 minutes in pan and 30 minutes on cooling rack prior to serving
*To make chia egg: mix broth and chia together and let stand for 5 minutes