Ingredients (see macros below)
1/2 cup yellow union, diced
3/4 cup carrots, diced
3/4 cup celery, diced
2 cups SunFlour
1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
1 1/2 Tbsp chia seeds
1 Tbsp Herbs de Provence (includes thyme, savory, rosemary, tarragon & basil)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 Tbsp olive oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the broth and chia seeds together. Set aside.
3. Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat until hot, about 2 minutes. Add olive oil and heat for an additional minute.
4. Add the onions and saute until translucent, about two minutes. Add the carrots and celery and saute until softened, about four minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Add the SunFlour to the broth and chia mixture. Stir in the herbs and spices. Fold in the sauteed vegetables.
6. Transfer stuffing to an 8″ x 8″ baking dish.
7. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy.
Serving size 1/2 c = 50g
Net Carbs = 3g (Carbs = 6g – Fiber = 3g)