Yields: 8-12 servings (see macros below)
2¼ cups SunFlour
½ cup zero calorie or low glycemic sweetener (we prefer Bochasweet)
¼ tsp sea salt
2 tsp baking powder (we prefer Bob’s Red Mill)
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Optional: ½ cup mini chocolate chips or 1 cup raisins or 1 cup walnuts
3 large eggs
4 Tbsp melted butter
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry ingredients together with a whisk.
- Mix wet ingredients together with a whisk.
- Combine wet & dry ingredients with spatula until batter is formed
- Pour batter into greased 5” X 9” loaf pan. Smooth top of batter with spatula so that bread batter is even and smooth.
- Bake 1 hour until center is firm and springs back when pressed (oven timing and temperatures may vary).
- Remove from oven & let cool in pan for 2 hours (so it is firm enough to handle) before moving to cooling rack or plate.
- Store on in bread pan lightly covered with foil for up to 5 days. Or, cut into slices and separate with parchment paper and store in freezer. Enjoy!
1 serving = 1 slice (62g)= 1/12th of recipe
3g net carbs (6g carbs – 3g fiber)
Don’t need to be Keto?
Find another (slightly higher carb) version of Pumpkin Bread made from SunFlour here.
Don’t have time for “from-scratch” baking?
We don’t always have the time, either!
Click here for our pumpkin bread recipe using our Pancake Mix.
Click here for our pumpkin bread & muffins recipe using our Muffin Mix.
Whether you make it from scratch with SunFlour, or use our SunFlour-based mixes, you are sure to love this bread!!!