Pictured above are SunFlour-battered zucchini frites, spicy cauliflower & BBQ broccoli. A great substitute for hot wings!!!
1 lb bag of broccoli florets
1 lb bag of cauliflower florets
4 eggs (or 1 cup of nondairy milk for vegan friendly option)
BBQ sauce and/or hot sauce
3 cups SunFlour
1/2 cup tapioca flour (recommended for lighter breading; exclude for keto-friendly)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix veggie coating (dry ingredients) together in a large bowl
3. Whisk eggs together in a large bowl
4. Put one bag of veggies into egg wash/coating and roll egg coated veggies in the dry SunFlour mixture. Transfer coated veggies to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Repeat step 4 with second bag of veggies.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn veggies over and bake another 15 minutes
7. Take veggies out of oven and coat or drizzle BBQ sauce and/or your favorite hot sauce on them and bake another 15 minutes
8. Serve and enjoy on their own or in your favorite dip! We recommend a non-dairy ranch, bleu cheese or a yogurt based dressing.