This is the perfect choice for when you need a quick guilt-free and decadent dessert!
YIELDS: 4 mug cakes (for 4″ diameter mugs)
- Follow the directions on the Think.Eat.Live. Brownie Mix bag for preparation of the brownie batter but add two extra eggs to make a cake batter* (use egg substitute for vegan option; optional: add chocolate chips for a more gooey lava-like cake)
- Spray 4″ diameter mug liberally with oil spray
- Fill 3/4 full with cake batter
- Microwave for 1 minute *time could be a bit longer or shorter depending on your microwave and the size mug used. For the one minute version, use a mug approximately 4 inches in diameter)
- Let cool for about 1 min then dump upside down on a plate and serve—naked, frosted** or with melted chocolate drizzled all over.
*For a less airy and more dense cake, eliminate the two extra eggs and just prepare the brownie mix batter per instructions. You may need to adjust microwave time.
**Keeping it higher protein & low glycemic? Try our SunFlour Frosting Recipe!