The bite-sized brownies are very popular–fantastic as finger foods at parties, for kids or for when you just want a small bite of something in the evening.
YIELDS: 36-40 bite sized snacks
- Follow the directions on the SunFlour Brownie Mix bag for preparation of the brownie batter (optional: add chocolate chips; use egg substitute for vegan option)
- Fill oil-sprayed mini muffin receptacles to 80%
- Bake at 325 degrees (vs. 350) for 20 minutes
- Drizzle melted chocolate chips on top, frost with SunFlour frosting or eat them bare!
- Freeze what you don’t eat. They are great frozen and thaw in minutes too!
Want to make it from scratch with SunFlour?
Use the SunFlour Keto Brownie recipe instead of the mix.