The bite-sized brownies are very popular–fantastic as finger foods at parties, for kids or for when you just want a small bite of something in the evening.
YIELDS: 36-40 bite sized snacks
- Follow the directions on the SunFlour Brownie Mix bag for preparation of the brownie batter (optional: add chocolate chips; use egg substitute for vegan option)
- Fill oil-sprayed mini muffin receptacles to 80%
- Bake at 325 degrees (vs. 350) for 20 minutes
- Drizzle melted chocolate chips on top, frost with SunFlour frosting or eat them bare!
- Freeze what you don’t eat. They are great frozen and thaw in minutes too!