This works for Veggies too! See the Zucchini Frites recipe.
Yields: 4-8 servings
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a paper towel, pat each protein portion dry.
3. Mix SunFlour, seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a medium bowl.
4. Whisk eggs together in a small bowl.
5. Dredge each protein portion in eggs. Then coat completely in the SunFlour mixture.
6. Transfer protein to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake in oven until golden brown and fully cooked through, about 25-30 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy.
*To make chia egg: mix broth and chia together and let stand for 5 minutes