1 bag SunPower Bar Mix
4 Tbsps. butter (or Nutiva coconut red & palm oil shortening blend)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. non-dairy or dairy milk
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Soften butter then add vanilla & milk; blend
3) Combine wet & dry ingredients until a big ball forms
4) Drop ½-3/4” scoops of cookie dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet, then flatten cookie with oiled spoon. Yield 18 cookies depending on how big you make them
5) Sprinkle sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries on top for added nutrition & appeal
6) Bake for 12 minutes (or longer if you want them crispier).
7) Leave on cookie sheet for 5 minutes then move to cooling rack– Enjoy!