25% more protein than meat!
1 ¼ cup SunFlour
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp. pepper
¼ tsp. garlic
¼ tsp cumin
1 egg or chia egg for vegan option (1/4 c veggie broth/water + 2 tsp chia seeds)
*Optional: Add ¼ to ½ cup chopped vegetables for color, taste & texture
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large bowl, mix egg and spices together, then mix in SunFlour
- Optional: Add in chopped veggies
- Roll 1” balls of mixture in palm of hand until they feel firm and packed tightly
- Bake at 425 on cookie sheet or baguette pan lined with parchment paper until golden brown, about 20 minutes, turning after 12 minutes to increase browning (or, pan fry in olive oil 5 min per side in med heat)
*To make chia egg: mix broth and chia together and let stand for 5 minutes
Serve on low carb bread, a bed of zucchini noodles or any way you like. Sauce away!