This you’d-never-know-it’s gluten and grain free cake is great for anyone wanting a high protein, low carb, low glycemic and decadently delicious treat! Try it with our SunFlour Chocolate Frosting for a guilt free experience!
1 bag SunFlour Brownie Mix
½ cup melted butter (1 stick)
4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Whisk wet ingredients (eggs, butter, vanilla extract)
- With spatula, fold in SunFlour Brownie Mix
- Pour into 8” diameter, oiled cake pan (Finished cake = 1-1.5” thick layer). Or, pour into muffin papers for cupcakes.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes (done when internal temp is at 200 degrees). May be 325 degrees with convection and/or less time.
- Cool on rack and frost with your favorite chocolate frosting (check out our high protein, low glycemic SunFlour frosting recipe).