Yields: 50 crackers (4 crackers is approximately 1 net carb! see rest of macros below)
1½ cups SunFlour
1/8 tsp salt
¾ tsp ground black pepper
2 Tbsp vegetable broth or water
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp dried thyme
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a food processor or large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pulse or mix until cracker dough forms.
- Line a flat surface with parchment paper. Place dough in the center. Cover dough with another piece of parchment paper.
- Use a rolling pin to roll dough out to 1/16 inch thickness. Remove top layer of parchment.
- Use pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut square crackers into desired size. Leaving crackers in place, carefully transfer the parchment sheet to a cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven until golden brown and crispy, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool, serve and enjoy!
Serving = 1 cracker = 4.5g
Net Carbs = 0.3 g (Carbs = 0.8g – Fiber = 0.5g)
Want to make them sweet?
Check out the Cinnamonly Sweet SunFlour Cracker recipe here.
Christy Ann Taddei says
These are now a favorite at our house.