Yields: 50 Crackers, 4 crackers = 1 net carb
1 1/2 cups SunFlour
1/8th tsp salt
2 Tbsp water
3 Tbsp coconut palm sugar (or sweetener of choice)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
For dusting: 1 Tbsp coconut palm sugar (or sweetener of choice), ground cinnamon, zest from 1/2 lemon
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a food processor or large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pulse or mix until cracker dough forms.
3. Line a flat surface with parchment paper. Place dough in the center. Cover dough with another piece of parchment paper.
4. Use rolling pin to roll dough out to 1/16 inch thickness. Remove top layer of parchment.
5. Dust with additional coconut palm sugar, ground cinnamon and lemon zest.
6. Use pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut square crackers into desired size. leaving crackers in place, carefully transfer the parchment sheet to a cookie sheet.
7. Bake in over until golden brown and crispy, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven, cool, serve and enjoy!