For the brownie base:
- 2 eggs (or preferred egg substitute for vegan option)
- ½ cup melted butter (1 stick) or butter substitute (or Nutiva coconut / red palm fruit buttery spread for non-dairy option)
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract
For the topping:
- 1, 8oz. package of whipped cream cheese (or spreadable goat cheese or nondairy alternative like coconut cream)
- your favorite fruit (blueberries, strawberry slices, banana slices, kiwi slices, raspberries)
- chocolate sauce (¼ cup chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp butter)
2. Whisk wet ingredients for brownie base (eggs, butter, vanilla extract)
3. Fold in one bag of SunFlour Brownie Mix
4. Pour and spread evenly onto parchment paper covered pizza pan (approx. 12” pan)
5. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 20 minutes. (Done when top is firm to the touch)
6. Cool on rack for 30 minutes then top with cream cheese spread and fruit
7. Melt chocolate chips & butter, stirring until smooth. Drizzle chocolate sauce over the top of the pizza.
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve
Top it however you’d like!